It was a very exciting day in our house on Tuesday. Kausten decided to finally roll over and now he rolls all the time. It is so funny as he can only go to his right, and then gets stuck up against things. But the little man is moving. Boy are we in trouble. We also went swimming for the first time and he loved the water. He only lasted for about 10 minutes and then he got cold. But in those 10 minutes he kicked and splashed. Kausten also turned 4 months old. I have a video of him rolling, and I will put up some new pictures soon. Our love to everyone.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Kausten rolled over!!!
Posted by Mackenzie at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I love the look on his face when he finally made it over...like he's playing it cool. What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment