Ok...so I am a little behind on posting lately. But really people, since the Thursday before Thanksgiving, we have been sick off and on. Kausten is just getting over a bout with the flu. Come on Jeremy. So close to being home. I hate for him to miss all of the fun in this house. =)
Ok so to the video. We started walking the 1st of November. It started as a druken salior, next the peguin and now we are trying to run. The poor dog. I thought she was in hiding a lot with him crawling. The other day I found her in the shower in the master bathroom. The dog is clever, very clever.
Enjoy the little man walking. He really is too cute if I say so myself.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
And we're walking
Posted by Mackenzie at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Congratulations Kausten! Now mom will get to chase him everywhere. Wait til the climbing begins. I wish Seth hadn't started the climbing thing until after Christmas when the tree was packed away. Just when you have everything figured out and safetied, they change it up and get into more than ever before, things you didn't even think of. Enjoy!
Post a Comment