I was so excited to participate in the Easter egg dash at Fort Lewis this year. AGAIN I was EXCITED. Kausten on the other hand was crabby, and didn't want to be there. He has not felt well this week and We think he maybe having growing pains. He doesn't really want to walk a lot, and has been taking 3 hour afternoon naps. Not that I am complaining about the naps.
The egg dash was suppose to be divided into age groups, but no one paid attention. The first picture shows the line up. We like Kausten to much, so we avoided the stampede, and moved to the far end. And good thing we did. There were several older children, pushing and stealing eggs. Kausten did pick up a few eggs, but overall just watched.
The before picture with the mob of people. There were so many eggs.
Kausten and I. We was so ready to go at this point. We had many tear filled moments during this day. It was a pretty rough day. POOR kid. He slept 3.5 hours in the afternoon.
Look an egg. He would have been content with just this 1/2 of an egg. And we were happy because he wasn't crying.
And this is where Kausten noticed the flags again.
He was so happy. He ran for joy to see the flags move. SILLY kid.





0 comments:
Post a Comment