I tried to avoid the garage this weekend, as this is where all the gear was laid out. A gentle reminder of what was coming. Maybe I should be use to this coming and going, but I am not, nor will I ever be. Some call it a vacation, but those people must not really like their spouses. I enjoy every moment with Jeremy. Now we may not always see eye to eye, but we are human. I love being able to lean over on the couch for a quick kiss, or peaking out in the garage for a quick hello. It warms my heart to no end when he is having a conversation with Kausten, and his patience for him is amazing. He is by far more patient with Kausten than I am. We will miss him dearly, pray for him every day, count the days down one by one.
So here's to a third deployment. May the eight months fly by, may he come home in March to meet his sweet baby girl, May we have a name by then =), and may God watch over him and keep him safe.
Hurry home my love. WE love you Jer!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
And so the Third Deployment begins....
Posted by Mackenzie at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
We hope that God gives you the strength that you need to get through these months without him! I hope it goes fast too, but not too fast because that will mean your little girl will already be 6 months old. (And we know how fast that time flies!) She will be a good distraction for you and Kausten and keep you very busy until daddy comes home. (((HUGS!)))
If you don't name that girl by the time Jer gets home I will!!!
Kenzie- that made me cry. I know you will handle this deployment with grace, because that is who you are, but I will be holding you all close in thought. You are an AMAZING woman, and I am proud to be your friend.
Post a Comment