Oh Kausten how theses photos will show up at your wedding slide show someday. I love love love to put pretties on Emmalyn, and well Kausten was not to be out done. So here he is...in his favorite color non the less.
Did you notice he went back up to Emmalyn's room and got a flower.
And he is wearing a different outfit. That's right a couple days later I was taking pictures and he said, "Wait I'll go get MY red." I laughed so hard. He just loves the color red. To bad Jeremy is going to shoot me over these pics.
We love you Jer, and don't worry...I never let him leave the house in pretties. =)





3 comments:
Love it, love it, love it! ! !
At least it isn't make-up!
See Jer...I'm not the only one who gets pics of your little man wearing girl things!!! At least he moved on from pink to red!! (And HELLO...look at that belly on little miss Emmalyn!!!!!)
Post a Comment