I am so excited that the Marquez's have be able to join us in Washington. Unfortunately, Jason will have to go to Korea for a year, tis is the Army way. We have been having some great adventures with them and one of them included going to the "beach". A Washington beach that is, and as Jason calls them aka...mud hole. I laughed, and continued to unpack the truck. I had warned Ashley that the girls would need a change of clothes and to bring a tote to put the wet clothes in. We had a wonderful time. The girls warmed up to the chilly water and wet sand within minutes, and even Jason enjoyed himself. At one point he was pretty deep in the water chasing crab. I can't wait to show the Marquez's a few more awesome Washington sites...maybe tubing in the snow this winter.
Jason was so unsure of the sand. I wish you could of seen his face. But he was a trooper, took of his shoes and joined us.
Lots of sand dollars.
SCOOP! Kausten scoops everything. He was in heaven scooping dirt and dumping it in the buckets. Loralei was content to let him fill the bucket and then to take it and dump it. The kids all played so well together.





0 comments:
Post a Comment