I just ran across these pictures...oh how could i forget about them. Family pictures were in October and I was anxious not knowing if Jer was actually going to shave off the month growth going on. I had him convinced, when Ashley states, "I think you look good that way Jer". Really.... the day before pictures. He smiled to himself, and I for sure thought I had lost this one. So in my mind I was prepared for MOUNTAIN MAN Jeremy.
What I was not prepared for was THIS.....Fall on floor laughing, almost pee my pants.
Thank the Lord he finished shaving his whole face, and pictures were a success. Next time I am just going to love him how he is. Hairy face and all. Much better than this little stache.





3 comments:
Okay, I just peed my pants too. Nick said "that's sick"! I think they both look equally creepy with mustaches!
That is wrong on so many levels!!
That is baaaaaad!
Post a Comment