Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Family Day

Kausten and I got to spend the day with Jeremy today.  We got to see what rounds look like in the impact zone, we watched howitzers fire, we took a tour of all the vehicles and saw what camp looks like.  Kausten didn't let go of his daddy's hand the whole time and we had a wonderful visit.  I forgot what it was like to have Jeremy gone.  We have missed him so much and look forward to a four day weekend with him.  I don't know how you do it Jeremy.  You amaze me and I am so proud of you.  Thank you for everything you do for our family.  We love you so very much.  You are my other half, the one that keeps me calm and sane.  Kisses my love, see ya tomorrow.

please see links below to view what we saw and heard...then imagine your body and chest shaking.  AWESOME
Big Boom
howitzer firing

0 comments: