Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 23, 2012

Sea World...Yes please!!!!

I was so excited to go to SeaWorld.  And Kausten was just as excited.  The best was Emmalyn was old enough to enjoy the shows and animals this time.  She was only 10 months old last time we visited.  I was so proud of Kausten.  We only traveled with the single stroller and he walked the whole time at SeaWorld and the Zoo.  I can't believe how big he is getting.

A little 3-D Sesame street
The lovely glare of Emmalyn...if looks could kill

Not impressed with the bright sun...but no one would wear their sunglasses

my favorite exhibit...Turtle Reef
dolphin show
pilot whale
Shamu show
They were soaked
feeding the sea lions...they were redoing the dolphin exhibit and Kausten wanted to feed something.  Emmalyn was not impressed with the noise they make.
Kausten would only feed them through the tube...so this lucky sea lion got 4 fish.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like an amazing place to visit! A perfect way to break up your trip. So glad you guys made it safely.