Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Anniversary Babe.

Wow 7 years.  Where does time go.  We started dating in 2002 of July....that means technically we have been together 10 years.  Holy Hannah!  I never envisioned myself as an Army wife, which is totally different than an ordinary wife.  I envisioned myself living in Whatcom County and raising a family on some acreage.  But I wouldn't trade our lives for anything.  I love the discovering new states/cities with you.  I love that we are a team and work well together.  I think you are amazing as a husband and especially as a father.  Thank you for our wonderful kiddos.  I love you Jeremy with everything I have.  I am so lucky to have you.  Thank you for putting up with me and loving me unconditionally...for keeping me calm and sane. =)  Here's to many more years together.  Thanks for making me laugh, I love you sweetheart.



 

1 comments:

Michelle said...

You guys are so cute! Every picture you have very happy realistic smiles, something's going right!