Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

My poor husband was sleeping out in the field on the night of my birthday so the kids and I headed into Victorville for a little Olive garden and Chuck E Cheese.  That's right people, I know how to PARTY on my birthday.  =)  We had a wonderful time.  Dinner was great.  So much better than taco bell or burger king.  And Chuck E Cheese was a blast.  We played over a hundred tokens and Kausten found a butt load of tickets....so we got some great prizes at the end. 








This ride was a virtual roller coaster.  Emmalyn loved it and wanted to be like Daddy.  So now I have two crazies that will raise their hands on roller coasters.  =)

Sorry it is sideways.  I couldn't figure out how to flip it....you get the idea though.

0 comments: