Emmalyn and I got to spend Valentine's Day with Kausten and his class. We first enjoyed a sock hop and then several different crafts and treats. It was a long day, but fun. We were just thankful that Kausten was able to attend. He has had a cold for 3 weeks now and has missed several days of school...not to mention the days he was sent home for puking on the playground from coughing to hard. Boy do I feel like a good mom. But seriously...no fever and no coughing unless he is running. And the cold air doesn't help. Oh well. We have started some antibiotics and we will see how it goes over the four day. And poor Emmalyn still has her cold too 4 weeks later and a double ear infection. So everyone is on antibiotics. Thank goodness it was a low key day and we had a wonderful wonderful time. And to top it off, Jeremy got home around 830pm and he brought home chocolate and candy. We don't usually do gifts for each other so I was very surprised. It totally made my day.
 |
| Getting ready for the sock hop. Both of my kids were not impressed. |
 |
| A little dancing. It was so funny to watch Kausten's class. The boys danced together and the girls danced together. =) |
 |
| Emmalyn with Mimi (from the soccer team) and Selma ( the neighbor). We are lucky to have Selma over every Wednesday til her mama gets off of work. She is such a sweet little girl. We love her to pieces. |
 |
| Ms. Williford |
 |
| the cute valentine bags...even Emmalyn got a bag. |
 |
| a bag of mini popcorn for Kausten's valentines. |
I just love this little boy. He seriously steals my heart every day with " I love you mama" and that cheesy smile.
0 comments:
Post a Comment