Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 12, 2014

ops ball

We had such an amazing time down in Coronado Beach.  I was not really into going and I was nervous about leaving Cohen, but it was wonderful.  Relaxing.  Amazing.  The naval base is gorgeous right on the beach.  It was the perfect getaway.  The kids were amazing.  WE played everyday at the beach.  The first stop we made was at the USS midway.  Such an amazing museum.  Kausten was in awe of all the planes.  At one point we split up....Jer and Kausten went up to to the bridge and Emmalyn, Cohen and I went exploring on the aircraft carrier.  It is a little eerie.  No windows and you just walk down corridors or go up or down steep stairs.  At one point poor Emmalyn was certain we were lost, and we hadn't seen anyone in a long time.  She started to cry stating we were definitely lost.  She will not be joining the Navy anytime soon.  =)

0 comments: