Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2014

tball

Kausten has really enjoyed playing t ball this year.  I was a little nervous since we have never worked with him, but he loves playing in the backyard with his dad.  Catching is coming and throwing the ball is something to be desired....but he is having fun.  AND his coach is amazing.  I get to watch from the sidelines this time and I am loving that.  Kausten would really like me to help, but it is hard with Cohen.

They are the Yankees and I am glad that coach Steve teaches positions instead of loading the field with everyone on it.  He has learned how to run bases, hit off the t ball, try to catch a ball and his throwing has improved.  I have loved watching him grow and I hope he continues to love baseball.  He has a really natural swing and is able to hit the ball when pitched to.  Maybe baseball will be his sport.













0 comments: