Today we are celebrating your golden birthday. I am in awe that you are 7. I really am not sure how this happens. You are an amazing young man Kausten. You love Legos, your bike, playing soccer, swimming, pizza, ice cream, and playing with your friends at the park. You are a great friend. You are kind and loving. You are a great big brother. You love all animals especially orcas. I am so lucky to be called your mama. I can't wait to continue to watch you grow. I love you Kausten Jacob.
This year we celebrated at the bowling alley with your three great friends. Alex, Carter, and Tyler. I am so thankful for their amazing families. I am sorry your birthday felt so rushed this year with us moving to Texas. Know that you are loved and cherished. Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!!!
| Kausten with his amazing Orca cake. Thank you Ft. Irwin DFAC. |
| The boys ready for some pizza. |
| Happy Birthday Kausten. We love you so much. Even the scary bedhead one. |
| He was so excited for this.... |
| And then Kausten took it. |
| I HAD THAT FIRST. =) I love this little man to pieces. |
| so busy packing the cake came out to the trailer. |
| He didn't care. I don't think he even realized I almost forgot the cake that day. |
| HAPPY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY KAUSTEN |





0 comments:
Post a Comment