I miss a true Washington Halloween. You know the one where you have to wear layers under your costume just to stay warm. And you bring coffee or hot chocolate in a mug. WELL it has been years since that has happened. Texas was warm...just like California. But the kids enjoyed their trunk or treating. Since we have just moved here and don't really know anyone we went to the church and did trunk or treating. And Jer's brigade also did a trunk or treating. Needless to say we came home with way to much candy. This year was a wonderful year for costumes. I only spent $20. And that was on a singing Elsa dress...thank goodness for mismarked items at Target. Everything else we already had. Kausten dressed up as SWAT. He wanted to be K-9, but I didn't think it was a good idea to drag Allie everywhere. Emmalyn was Elsa...along with the rest of the world ages 3-9. And Cohen went as a giraffe. The best $15 I ever spent 7 years ago.
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| who does this at a kids party....so many crying kids and adults from one dumb clown. |
 |
I love this picture of Kausten. What a silly goon.
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment