Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

We are crawling

So we are one day shy of 10 months....and today Kausten decided it was time to crawl. He has been rolling and scooting all over, but today Allie took her toy from him and he was not going to have it. I always knew he would crawl to get Allie. I tried for 20 minutes to get some footage of the little man in the act, and all it took was for me to bring Allie up into the loft. He was all over that. We are in so much trouble. I was actually liking putting him down and knowing he would be there when I got back.

4 comments:

Amelia and Aaron's Mom said...

So cute!! Even though Allie was waving her tail she didn't look real excited about the crawling! Amelia and I have decided that while Kausten is here Monday we'll teach him the places to crawl to that are fun...tables he can pull stuff off of, the shoe rack (that will become empty with shoes in front of it instead of on it)! Don't worry I'm sure he'll show you when he gets home. I'm pretty sure Howie will hide the entire time he's here!! It's bad enough Amelia can catch the poor cat now there will be 2 of them!!

Tasha Loewen said...

That's so exciting, he will be pulling himself up right away too.

shekay said...

make it stop :( or you need to have another one :)

Devi said...

I am officially disowning you!! Your mother informed me that you're no longer going to do the Chuckanut Foot Race!!! What's that all about huh??? You're definitely going to miss out...