Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Puyallup Fair






While Jeremy was home we went to the Puyallup Fair. He was a little disappointed as we were not able to get Kid Rock/Rehab ticket. The band Rehab is one of Jeremy's favorites and it was one of the first bands he introduced me to. Wow what a culture shock for me. It was soooo not country. I do enjoy some of their music, but I am a country girl at heart.


The day was a little chilly, which was great for us. That meant less people, plus it was in the middle of the week. I have to say, even though this fair is bigger, I still enjoy our little Northwest Washington Fair. Maybe it is because you can only walk 5 feet before running into someone you know.


Jeremy has gotten back to Kandahar, and should be with his unit in the next few days. We continue to pray for a speedy last half of his deployment, and for all of the soldiers fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.


We love you Jeremy and miss you terribly.

0 comments: