Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Picture of stroller accident

Ok...so it isn't as bad as it sounds, but it looked bad. While we were taking Amelia's photo for the Allen Christmas card, Kausten managed to tip his stroller over and slide down the hill a little. Just enough actually to give himself some road rash. The poor guy. In my defense, I had put the brakes on, and we were on a hill so he kept sliding down. I then proceeded to turn him a little sideways, but he was kicking his feet which in turn tipped him sideways. Poor Kausten. Amelia was a little concerned and saw it coming. She actually pointed and said aggh- ohhh. Needless to say, we did get awesome photos of Amelia in her Christmas outfit, and Kausten in his giraffee outfit. The falls were magnificent and the weather was gorgeous. Again Fall is trully my favorite season.

1 comments:

Amelia and Aaron's Mom said...

Love the new background! So glad the pictures through the fence turned out (since I couldn't really see what I was shooting!!) They're my favorite!