While waiting to pick up Delaine at the train station, I happened to see these wonderful trees. There were leaves everywhere. Kausten loved crawling through them and picking them up. We have been doing a lot of walking on the trail and have been enjoying cruching the leaves as we walk. This is trully my favorite season.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
These pics are so cute- where did you find all of those leaves? Hopefully not in your yard because that wouldn't be too much fun to clean up! I was trying to get ideas for taking pictures of the babies- I feel like they are all the same. I went back on to your blog to get some ideas (I discovered there just really isn't much else to do when they aren't sitting). Anyways, it's weird to see you with long hair now! I almost didn't recognize you in some of the pictures!
P.S. Coleson's toe is FINALLY looking better. It's not as red as it was, but you will still get to see it in pretty bad shape when you get here...poor boy!
Cute pictures! I love him in the leaves, what a cutie! We can't wait to see you in a few days!
P.S. Coleson's toe is looking better...FINALLY! It isn't quite as red, but it's still in pretty bad shape so you will be able to see it when you are here.
Post a Comment