Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kausten's moving in for a kiss!!!

I just love these pictures of these two. They are so stinkin' cute. Kausten was all hugs and kisses. And Amelia was full of giggles. So fun. (don't worry she only let him kiss her cheek, and he did ask first =)

5 comments:

Amelia and Aaron's Mom said...

That little player!!

Mackenzie said...

He really isn't a player. He is very loyal to "YAH YAH". And he did ask first. I think that is very gentlemanly like. =)

Michelle said...

How sweet! He's going to be a ladies man. Look out!

Unknown said...

Amelia is now enrolled in self-defense classes and is reviewing flashcards about good touch and bad touch.

shekay said...

I love, love, love these pics...I have a new background for work :) I can't wait to come visit!!