Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

More Camping in LaConner

Sorry these are so late, but we have been a little busy lately. We MOVED!!! yep, we are in the new home and loving it. Hope to have pictures of it soon. Back to camping though. We did have a wonderful time, and wanted to make sure and share these pictures. I love having Jeremy home, and I know the next 6 months are going to fly by. December is right around the corner, and so is deploying again. So here's to many fun adventures this summer and fall.

I am always truly amazed at the beauty God has for us. Whether it is a sunset, rain drops on leaves, or the beauty of the water and trees. What an amazing time we had.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! I love camping! We can't wait to come and visit next month!