Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The BIG move!!!

Kausten has finally moved to his big boy bed. Ok forced it more like it. If this kid has an option he is taking the safe a familiar route. So down came the crib Monday morning, and that room is now officially the baby room. We moved all his books out, the clothes have been out for weeks, and he is no longer even changed in there. Yesterday he was testing it all out, so he didn't nap at all. He fell out of bed, got out of bed, jumped in bed, played tractors in bed, read in bed, got out of bed, bonked head on wall, got out of bed......you get the picture. I had told him anytime his feet touched the carpet he was getting a swat. Poor kid got a swat for falling out of bed even. BUT....he slept the whole night in that bed. He got up at 0645 and came to my room.

So today is another day. So far we are napping, but I threatened to take his blanket and to never give it back. And we will see how the night goes.

I am pretty impressed that he didn't even cry or ask for his "baby bed."

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so awesome! ! I guess taking the crib down completly helped a lot. Glad to hear he is sleeping through the night for you.

Ashley said...

Yay Kausten!