Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

oh how I love thee gorgeous weather...

Let me count the ways of how I love the weather in February. Kausten is seriously outside all day, OK except for meals and nap and bedtime, and of course as it gets dark. And we have been going somewhere everyday. The park, the water, the boardwalk downtown Olympia, the zoo, hiking, anywhere outside in this gorgeous weather.


Today he went outside around 1030am and I finally dragged him in for lunch at 123o. After I had set the timer to remind him of coming in once it beeped. This my friends is how I found him.
"The world is Mud-lusicous and puddle wonderful" ~author E.E. Cummings
"A boy is a noise with dirt on it. " ~author unknown

"A boy is trust with dirt on his face, beauty with a cut on his finger, wisdom with bubblegum in his hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in his pocket. WONDER. DREAM. PLAY. EXPLORE. DISCOVER. " ~author unknown.

He was the most excited, happy, dirty little boy. And I am not sure what I loved more the smiles he gave me of pure joy and pride or the dirty snotty nose. Precious I tell ya. Absolutely precious....and he is all mine.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Love how the dirt is stuck to the snot! Haha! At least he's not eating it...Coleson was crunching on rocks all afternoon after I made him spit the mud out!

Michelle said...

That is awesome! I love the mud everywhere. Boys and mud, they definatly go hand in hand.