Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

A name for this precious little girl


You all thought we had one didn't you. Well guess again. We are due in 3 days....3 days, and still no name. So to those of you who told me not to worry because we had nine months, we are now down to 3 days. And Jeremy is in Iraq. So discussions are a little harder these days. =)


On a good note we do have three names that we like....


Natalie Elizabeth

Natalyn Elizabeth

Emmalyn Noelle.....


I am leaning more towards Emmalyn Noelle...But Jeremy is not keen on Noelle. He leans more towards Natalyn Elizabeth....So the ball is officially in his court. I am telling ya "JANE DOE" will be named after she is born, once her daddy calls from Iraq. So stay tuned. Hopefully there will be a little one sooner rather than later.

5 comments:

Arlene said...

I'm with you on Emmalyn. You could always give her Elizabeth as the second name. Good luck.

shekay said...

I really was thinking maybe you guys had one and you were just making us all wait!

Ashley said...

Ava would like to put a vote in for Emmalyn Joy. :) (Don't ask me about Joy, that's just what she thinks!)

Michelle said...

He's nuts! ! ! I love the middle name Noelle. Good luck choosing. We can't wait to hear what you choose and see her precious little face! You have 3 great name choices though, no matter what it will be great.

The Marquez Family said...

Ooh, Emmalyn Noelle Elizabeth is really pretty! All of them are!