Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

pumpkin patch

We love going to the pumpkin patch and I am sad to say we only made it to the local patch one time. It is right down the road from us, and we usually go at least a couple of times. I mean it is FREEEE....and you can't go wrong with that. There are pumpkins, cute cutouts, animals, tractor rides, and a corn maze. The animals are always a hit and unfortunately this year the tractor was not doing rides while we were there. Needless to say, we had a great time. The Marquez girls joined us in the fun.

Emmalyn is nothing but smiles and giggles for Kausten. She DID NOT like his hat this day. I even tried it on later that week and she cried again when she saw him. Silly girl.

I think I can, I think I can. He tried so hard to lift this trailer and move it. It was funny to watch the little wheels of his mind running.

0 comments: