Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Are we really there?

I can't believe how fast Emmalyn is growing. I swear it was just yesterday that she joined our family, and now I don't know what I would do without her cheesy gummy smile. She is enjoying solid foods, and we have been struggling with nursing, which is so not like her. She nurses like a champ, but right now she is distracted by anything and everything.

She is also doing really well learning how to chew, thus we have started a few chunks of food. Pears, Bananas, and Carrots tonight. She went to town, and finished the carrots off with a slice of Watermelon. You should of heard her yelling when it was gone. She was pissed. Jer and I were laughing so hard. This little one is so loud and she let's you know when something is wrong.


That's right people. We are moving up in this world. CHOPPED CARROTS. yum!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad she is getting the chewing thing down...she almost gave her Auntie Ashley a heart attack with the pear choking incident!

pysanki.blogspot.com said...

What a cutie patutie!!! We're right there with ya in regard to nursing and HEAVEN FORBID if anyone is eating anything and not sharing with James! :)