Love them, love them, love them. I love how our family pictures turned out. The kiddos...OK Kausten really did not want to be doing pictures, but I feel we still got some great shots. Thank you Ashley for taking them and Ava for being such a great helper. Ava even had candy in her pocket to bribe Kausten with. Now that is a sister of three brothers right there.













3 comments:
LOVE them! I really wanted to get Ashley to take some pics of us but I couldn't seem to get the schedules to work out to even consider it now the weather is crappy. If we do end up getting snow that might make a good pic...hmm something to think about. If Ashley is willing to be out in the cold! :)
Who does your family photos? They always turn out so nice and I'm in the market.
Is Ashley Nick's wife? Does she do them professionally? Link?
Post a Comment