ok it is official. I have put my get healthy ticker on this blog for accountability. Going into week three of working out 6 days a week and I am not as sore as I use to be. I am down 5 pounds and have not been starving myself. Yes I have been making consciece decisions on what to put into my mouth and what not to. I have also been using www.myfitnesspal.com to count calories. Did you know that my favorite chicken burger from Burger King is 800 calories. YES 800 calories. And I never have fries with it, but still. That is almost all my calories for the day. The burger is really not worth it. And when you see how many calories you have eaten and have left, decisions on what to eat are really easy.
The weather has been crappy, but I did get some running in last week, and I am out the door after this post to take a nice run in the SUN!!! It maybe a little cold but I will take the sunshine anyday.
I hope everyone is doing well and staying cold free this winter.
Loves and Hugs!!
Kenz
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
the change
Posted by Mackenzie at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Good luck, if only I had some of your motivation! Keep up the good work!
Sounds good! I'll join you soon (sooner if J keeps up the biting). ;)
Post a Comment