Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

abstract

We may have a future artist on our hands here. Kausten kept telling Jer and I that he had placed the shovels in the tree for us. We would both look at each other tired and ready for him to be in bed and say "Why Thank you. That is so nice of you." and we continued on our way. Wow do we need to take a little time for him or what, because this is the master piece I found the other day. He had built it with pure love.


Thank you Kausten from the bottom of MAMA's heart. It is beautiful and I love it. Thank you for making me take a little time out to enjoy the little things like homemade abstract art.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww. . . Little boy love. Sweet and innocent, with a huge desire to please.