That's right...Kausten went to the dentist for the first time and this mama forgot her camera. I am telling you, someday I will win that mom of the year award.
He was amazing. Opened his mouth to have his teeth polished, let them floss, got the fluroride, sucked the techs hair in the spit sucker...you get the drift. He was a STUD!! Totally rocked the 15 minute dentist apt. I was so proud of him, and he kindly told the lady at the end it was OK that they didn't have RED toothbrushes. BUT if they could get one next time that would be great.
Just got to love this kid.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Kausten goes to the Dentist
Posted by Mackenzie at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Good job Kausten! So I'm assuming no cavities? Don't worry I'll never win the mom of the year award either, I can never remember to bring my camera anywhere important!
That is so sweet! Good job Kausten!!
Post a Comment