Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Monterey with the Allen's














The whole month of October Jeremy was in Yakima doing training.  So I loaded up the kiddos and flew to Monterey to visit the Allen's.  I was so proud of the kiddos.  They traveled really well, and no one cried, not even the mama.  I did miss that extra set of hands though.  We flew with the bare minimum...diaper bag, Kausten's back pack and Emmalyn on my back in a carrier.  And just to let all of you people out there know....There are nice and well mannered people in the world still.  I had some young men who most would of judged as punks help me in Seattle get through security.  One wrangled kids, one helped me push things through and the other helped me gather things at the end.  All of them stayed at the end and evened helped me get Kausten's shoes back on.  I was so thankfull and it really set the mood for the flight.

WE had a wonderful time visiting with the Allen's and it always amazing me the relationship between Kausten and Amelia.  They both pick up like they saw each other last week.  WE visited Dennis the Menace Park, the aquarium, the market, and the pier.  We saw otters, sea lions and even some surfers.  Thanks for a wonderful time Jody, Nate, Amelia, and Aaron.  Hope to see ya soon.

0 comments: