27 October was Emmalyn's bone scan. She was a champ. We left at 6 am, and got there a little late due to traffic and accidents. Then the nightmare began. I forgot the order from the doctor saying we were good to go for the scan. Should have been a simple fix since the office was across the street from the hospital...yeah right. I called . NUC MED called . I walked over there twice. And the two computer systems are not linked. Really you are all Loma Linda, how are your systems not linked. Needless to say we got injected at 1100 and scanned at 1pm. Thus we miss our Dr. apt and are going back 6 Nov at 10 to get the results and see what is next. Thank goodness the radiologist came in and saw us after the scan to say everything looked normal so I didn't have to worry all week.
And Emmalyn barely cried for the IV and slept through the scan. She was amazing all day.
Friday, November 2, 2012
bone scan
Posted by Mackenzie at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment