I am a true Northwestern. I love fall. Everything about it. Chilly mornings. Fog. Rain. Colorful trees. Crunchy leaves while walking. Pumpkins. Corn fields. You name it I love. Ok I don't love Thanksgiving. I love the holiday and getting together, but I could live without turkey, cranberries, and mashed potatoes and gravy. I know weird.
I love a good pumpkin patch. And to say we have the bare minimum here is an understatement. They pick some pumpkins and set them out in the field. LAME. BUT hey when it is still in the mid 70's, sometimes 80's....you take what you can get. Boulder creek is a little Ranch in Hesperia and they have a great little $10 wrist band that allows the kids to do anything they want as many times as they want. Plus take home a little pumpkin. They love it and it is really pretty out there. So I usually get great pictures. A win for everyone included. The kids were out for Columbus day so we headed into town. 80 minutes later and we were there. Thank goodness we spent well over 3 hours there so the drive was worth it.
| Emmalyn searching for eggs. Instead she found kittens. |
| The one and only egg we found. |
| He misses Papa Rick's chickens. |
| This goat took matters into his own hands. Up and away from all those unruly children. |





0 comments:
Post a Comment