Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Mt. Blackie

I have been wanting to hike up Mt. Blackie since we moved to Irwin, but just hadn't done it.  Now that the older two can climb it themselves and Cohen in a front pack, up we went.  Vic and Delaine, Jer, the kiddos and I all headed up.  It was a nice steady climb.  The kids did amazing.  Kausten kept up with Jeremy while Emmalyn and I were slow and steady.  No one complained....only needed a few drinks here and there.  Emmalyn needed a little help down as the rocks were loose and her knees hurt coming down.  It was gorgeous up there.  Vic and Kausten went another time too.  Fantastic day.

the gang minus Vic.

Kausten Jacob....what a little trooper

Jer and I with Cohen

The house and truck
 
Kausten in the rock chair


panoramic view of Ft. Irwin

0 comments: