Kausten and I were unable to attend Carter's birthday in June, so we decided to treat them to day out with us at the park. It was a great break for Nick and Ashley as they are finishing the addition, and Carter sometimes likes to help to much. Aiden, Makayla, and Michelle met us there, which was awesome. After the park we did lunch at McDonalds, icecream at DQ and a quick visit with Grandma. Then home for the kids. Everyone played so well together and there were no fights or tears. We are definetly going to have to do this again, or maybe the children's museum. I am sure Ashley will need a break once the twins are here.
Kausten and Ava on the slide. She went down with him the first couple of times, and then he would do it himself. He loves the slide and swings.This rope bridge was a huge success for the kids. Aiden was the smart one that just gave up trying to walk across it and decided to go Army style....crawling on his belly. Carter figured if it worked for Aiden then it would work for him.
The tire swing that goes round, and round, and round, and round, and round...you get the point. This picture is when the boys thought it sounded like fun. 2 seconds later poor Aiden was a little green, and not long after that Carter was green. Poor Aiden....Michelle didn't even think about him being dizzy, so she put him down and the kid took one step and fell. Ok so I may have laughed just a little. And when I got Carter off, his poor little body just kept going in circles. Ava was the lone survior of the tire swing. The tire swing was off limits after that.





1 comments:
When your hair is that curly it's not a mullet...it's an afro! I suggest clown or disco man for Halloween! Poor Ashley!
Post a Comment