Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fire in Lynden






While my Gram's was here visiting at the beginning of June, there was a pretty significant fire in Lynden. The Delft Square started on fire in the storage area, and it burned pretty good. The inside is destroyed and the pictures I took from the outside pretty much say it all. I just remember some really nice times in the mall. The candy shop was there when I was little, and we use to get jelly bellies or gummy fish for the parade. My mom worked in the restaurant on the 2nd floor, Granny Smiths. I loved helping out up there, or just stopping to get some icecream and chat with mom. Nate use to catch the bus from here, as mom when back to work when he was little. I don't know how many times he wanted mini cheeseburgers for breakfast.

0 comments: