Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

The first of many bruises....






Kausten and Allie love to look out the screen door to the back yard. This is the first place Kausten goes to look for Allie. Well he also likes to sit on his knees, or tries to stand up. The coming down part is not always so graceful, thus the bonk on the middle of the forehead. The poor guy just slammed into the corner of the doorway. I really thought it was going to split open. The joys of being a boy!!! I just keep telling myself I want all boys, and I to will survive. ( A girl would be nice, especially for all those cute dresses and outfits, that and Jer really wants a girl).

2 comments:

Tasha Loewen said...

Nice bruise, the first of many to come!

pysanki.blogspot.com said...

Owie!

I wanted all boys too... umm... yeah, doesn't work that way!

Mandi was sooooo cautious. She didnt' skin her knee until she was 5. Also, somehow managed to skin the bridge of her nose that year too. Sammie on the other hand has no idea what cautious means. We keep a bag of frozen peas in the freezer for that wild woman. As well as princess ice packs and those plastic ice cubes.

:)