The second week of August always brings with it the Fair. Kausten and I took the train up to Whatcom County to take in the fair and more importantly to attend a cousins wedding. She always told me she just wanted to be a mom and be married, but unfortunately there is no job listing in the paper for that. Ok she didn't want to be a mail order bride. The wedding was wonderful, and I was able to catch up with some great friends. The best part of the night, was the toasting. They used chocolate milk. How cool was that?!?
Now onto some fair pictures.
Thursday we went in for just a little bit to see the piggies...Friday we went with Aunt Karen and Jenn....Saturday we got to spend the whole day with Sheila, who also got to see the twins, play at the park, and just enjoy lovin' on Makayla. We met up later in the day with Mike and Michelle. The weather was beautiful, actually it was quiet warm and I kept wondering why we moved from Oklahoma. But then I remembered...things are still green here and we don't have the icky bugs and insects.
We had quiet a bit of fun on the tractors and lawn mowers. And poor Mike just about had a heart attack when Aiden climbed on a red tractor. Maybe Aiden is color blind? Poor Mike.





0 comments:
Post a Comment