Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Zoo!!! We love the Zoo.

This past week we went to the zoo with Sheila, Jody and Amelia. We had bought a zoo membership and are enjoying the freedom of going whenever. Though we have decided that going on a cold, kind of rainy day is much better. There were so many people there, and I know it is summer break, but it was annoying trying to manuever the wagon through the zoo. Oh well~ We had a great time and enjoyed looking at all the animals again. Kausten actually enjoyed the petting zoo, and driving the tractor.







Kausten driving the tractor...Ok so he was more worried about his paci at the time.



Hey Amelia~ You think my tracor's sexy? I know I am looking pretty good in this cap today. Totally country, bare feet and all. (Ok so his feet are a little to chubby for shoes right now.)


Ok Amelia, you can drive. I don't mind. My mom drives my dad around all the time. He says he is the navigator, but really he just likes being driven around.



Ranger the goat.




The worm garden with Amelia and Kausten.




How adorable are those cute little cheeks. So kissable!!!






These two do so well together. Amelia loves to share with Kausten, and well he loves to throw things over the edge. It was a constant battle til we looped the cup to Amelia.





The diva herself....I can't believe how fast they grow. Is it time for another one Jody? =) hee hee





...and this my friends is why Jody is no longer allowed to sit in the back with Kausten.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

1 comments:

Amelia and Aaron's Mom said...

NO it is not time for another one...and how cute is that pink bow in Kausten's hair?!? He liked it...he's smiling!!