Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

The pumpkin patch...again

Kausten and I had so much fun at the local pumpkin patch that we went back for round two with Jody and Amelia. It was fun to watch them as the ran about in the patch. Kausten was all about getting dirty and tasting everything. Amelia was very particular about staying clean and finding a clean pumpkin to sit on. All and all we had a great time, and the kids enjoyed everything about the day.
Kausten and I. It was such a nice day. And it was the day before I started back to work, so I knew I was going to miss some of the nice end of October weather we were having.

I love this photo of the two of them. Amelia is trying to clean her hands, and Kausten is trying to wipe his dirty ones on her white sleeve. And the more we said no, the more he giggled and tried. Thank goodness for washing machines.


The tractor was pretty amazing to Amelia. We will get her decitified yet.

1 comments:

Amelia and Aaron's Mom said...

Finally new Kausten photos!!!
And Amelia is doing just fine as a city girl!