Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

such a girly girl....amelia

This last week Amelia was over on Wednesday and Friday while her mom had some apts. I have since decided that she really is a girly girl. In these photos Amelia is diapering Kausten's lamb. She was awfully quiet and when I came around the corner this is what I found. How cute is she. At one point she even had the wipes out and was wiping her lamb baby.


I can't believe how big she has gotten and how spoiled I have been to be able to watch her grow into this cute little girl. Nate and Jody, we will always need to pick duty stations together. Here are a few awesome photos of Amelia sitting like a big girl at the table with me. She is soooo gorgeous.

Thanks for having an amazing little girl for me to spoil Nate and Jody.

1 comments:

Amelia and Aaron's Mom said...

She looks so "proper" sitting at the table with her "look" on her face!! Thanks again for watching her...I still owe you ice cream (I forgot on Friday!!!).