We did our 2 year pictures at the beginning of September, but life has been a little busy, so I am behind yet again. He did OK with a few orange Tic Tacs. I love those things. I hope you think our little guy is as handsome as we do.


Posted by Mackenzie at 12:25 PM
5 comments:
AWWWW! ! ! He is adorable. Of course we think he is handsome as you do! We just can't wait to see what the next one brings, more curls we hope. His are so cute!
Love, Love, Love them. How did you get his hair so curly? The one of him with his lip out is adorable! Love you guys.
Awesome pics of Kausten. He definitely is the cutest kid. Must take after his aunt (that would be me!!)
That curly hair is so cute. I am sure we wouldn't be able to get Seth to sit still for them or not use his super fake smile.
What a sweet little guy.
Post a Comment