Last Thursday was Allie's 6 week X-rays from her hip surgery. All is well and nothing has moved so that is great. Since she is so exuberant...quote from doctor...he would like her to behave 4 more weeks. No stairs, jumping, running, chasing squirrels, ect... The poor girl, she is so ready to be done from her 8X8 area. So we had to take her to Shoreline and they keep her from 9am-4pm. Kausten and I had a wonderful date day. We went to breakfast, the Museum, and walked all over Seattle, from Key Arena to Pike's. I don't know what I was thinking when I went down Stewart ( a huge hill). I knew I was going to have to push the stroller back up. The only good thing is I beat a bicyclist up the hill. The poor guy was not in great shape but refused to give up, and Kausten being Kausten cheered and clapped his hands when he reached the top. Silly boy. I couldn't believe how well Kausten behaved. He had to get up early, and then had no nap. The poor kid fell asleep while walking back to the car, and then in the car for about a total of 45 minutes. And yet he was happy go lucky to pick up Allie and never once complained about the 2 hour car ride home. Traffic sucked on the I-5 that day. A wreck, a car fire, and then Fort Lewis traffic. Good thing for Tic Tacs and Capri sun juices.
Kausten running through the seaweed. It took him a little bit to get use to this, but after awhile he thought it was great.
Running and jumping on the tumble mats. He could of seriously stayed in this area all day.
They had this amazing reading room. The murals were so gorgeous and charming. This was the other place we spent a lot of time in. We would read, and then play with all the pillows and tents. Even though it was much bigger than our Children's Museum in Olympia, We by far have a better Museum. There is just so much more for Kausten to do in the one in Olympia. Good thing we have a membership.
After the museum we heading to Pike's. I love to go down by the water, and to just enjoy all the awesome sites. We had a wonderful sunny day. I never get over all the beautiful flowers and fruit at the market. Overall a perfect mama and son day.





1 comments:
So glad it was a better day then the Mama, Kausten, Karen day in Seattle! Sounds like he's grown up a bit. Man I miss all of you!!
Post a Comment