Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Emmalyn's three month photos

When I had Ashley take Em's photo's, Kausten was down for a nap. So we headed to Sears for a group shot and some three month shots. I have a large piece of Kausten, and I wanted a matching one for my wall of Emmalyn. Needless to say, Kausten was having no pictures taken, the lady was not so competent (i'll try to be nice) and both kids had runny noses. To top it off, I knew what I wanted yet the lady took almost two hours editing and answering the phones. Yet people we were there 3 hours. I wanted to drown my self in the toliet...since we had been there three times for Kausten.




Anyways, we ended up with a decent shot of the two of them, and I love my wall hanging. Thanks to my grams for the beautiful crocheted bonnet. I LOVE it.



This last one is my absolute favorite. She hardly ever smiles without hiding. She is so stinkin'
cute.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I haven't seen alot of these...she was so happy that day! Super cute!