Do you remember this guy??? The Mitchelin Man?? Well let us compare......

Not bad right.... Wait for it.....
There it is....Can you count them? Hee Hee....This little girl has a six pack just on her obliques...and an eight pack for abs, but I am not done. CHECK out those thighs. Three rolls on one side and two on another.I LOVE IT!!!! She is soft and cuddly.
I got her some baby gap Long and Lean jeans at the consignment store the other day. I should of realized lean was something she was not. I put them on, thank goodness for stretch, but when I went to put her in the carseat her poor legs wouldn't bend. She is just to chubby to fit in those cute little girl jeans. So we busted out her brother's carpenter relaxed fit jeans. Relaxed being the key word. She actually laughed when I tried to squeeze her in the carseat in those gap jeans and then giggled when I zipped up Kausten's jeans. I about peed my pants laughing. She is such a little stinker.





3 comments:
That is halarious! ! ! I just can't get enough of her!
Hahaha! She is a chunk! So stinkin cute. :)
I love it!!! What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment