ALASKAN VACATION!!! It has come and gone and boy did we have a great time. Jeremy, Michelle, Mike and I dropped off kiddos and took a week to cruise the inside passage of Alaska. We left on a Tuesday and cruised through Endicott Arm, stopped in Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, and Victoria, BC. I can't even begin to describe the beauty of Alaska. We had such an amazing time. The first day was spent cruising the seas. On Thursday we were suppose to cruise into Tracey Arm Fjord, but the weather was miserable and foggy. We weren't going to be able to see anything, so it was decided by the Captain to cruise through Endicott Arm Fjord, and boy I am glad we did. The sites were spectacular and the glacier at the end was no joke. We saw whales this day, tons of seals and ice bergs, not to mention waterfalls to die for. AMAZING to see all of God's work.
| Michelle and I in front of the large glacier |
| Another glacier way up in the hills |
| The icebergs were so blue |
| An amazing waterfall. |
| Another amazing waterfall. The fjord was absolutely beautiful. |
| Mike and Michelle enjoying the views |
| We had way to much fun. Mike, Michelle, Jeremy and I. |
| People had told us the glaciers were amazing...and I kept thinking it is just a piece of ice. Boy was I wrong. It was breath taking. |
| The water were two different colors having to do with the glacier melt/runoff. |
| Michelle's eyes matched the iceberg so well. Way to coordinate Michelle. |





0 comments:
Post a Comment