Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ketchikan

We were very sad to learn in Ketchikan we would only have 6 hours to shop and site see. What a cute little town~ ~ ~And we were blessed with nice sunny weather of mid 70's. The boys did a Bering Sea Crab Boat tour and Michelle and I took a city tour. It was nice to sit back and relax and enjoy the sites. I was hoping to see some bears, but no such luck. Mike and Jeremy were all smiles once we caught back up with them. They had a blast on the boat and were the last ones off. If anyone knows these two they really think they are hard core crabbers ~ ~ you know ~ ~ They are on the SS Minnow, and fish out of Larabee State Park. =) Gotta love theses boys I tell ya.



0 comments: