We were so lucky to get Jer's sister for a 2 week visit. The kids absolutely adore her and well we beg her each and every time to stay and teach in the town we are living in. It use to be tempting to her when she was substitute teaching...but now she has a classroom and responsibilities. Darn growing up. It had been quite awhile since Karen had been to Sea World so we decided this would be our big thing while she was here. We left early Saturday morning knowing we were going to spend all day there and then drive home. THANK you Jeremy and Karen for making that drive home while I slept with kiddos in the back. We had a wonderful time and miss Karen like crazy.
| I love this picture. Kausten was in awe...Emmalyn was not so sure. |
| We sat in the splash zone this time since it was so warm. I am so glad we didn't get hit with a tidal wave like this. |
| I love the turtle display. It is truly my favorite. |
| I am not sure why I thought this would be a good idea. Now I know why I don't like obstacle courses...especially ones with cargo nets. |
| This is when Emmalyn realized Elmo was behind her. |
| The Shamu Rocks show. Kisses!!! Our favorite show. It was amazing. |
| The big roller coaster that Kausten, Karen, and Jeremy went on. Kausten was so excited to go and didn't even cry. |
| Getting ready for the second big drop...poor Kausten had no clue. |
| A bad picture, but it shows the big smiles, wet clothes, and freezing Kausten. |
| He loved it...I think they all did. |





0 comments:
Post a Comment