Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2012

1st day of Pre-K

I know this is almost 2 months old...but I did take pictures that first day of school.  9 August 2012.  No we are preparing to go to Kindergarten starting the 1st of October 2012.  Kausten tested very high on his first quarter assessment and they are afraid he will be very bored and not challenged if he stays in the Pre-K class.  The curriculum for Pre-K is know all the letters and sounds, all colors, shapes, and numbers to 20.  He would also be working on writing all of his letters capitalized.  Handwriting is his only downfall so we will focus heavily on that at home.  So after a lot of talking, and praying he will be a big Kindergarten after all.  He is very excited and Jeremy and I are very nervous.  We just don't want him to struggle or ever feel left behind.  Thank goodness there are 7 kiddos from his class moving up and he is ready to move on.  So here is to lots of writing, site words, and starting to read at the end of this year.

Breakfast of champions...sausage and granola bar.  He is so not a morning person.

A slushy for surviving the first day of school.



I was so glad he picked out something besides superheros....thank goodness he has no clue who spiderman or batman or whoever else is big right now.

Fun lunch supplies....Bento style





0 comments: